This is the final commercial that the group and I made. I had a lot of fun filing this commercial. This commercial and the process of making it has taught me a lot about film. I cant wait to make the next production. Enjoy the commercial and if you are ever in fort lauderdale visit Vinyl Destination!
For our music video, my group decided to do a song called “Just The Two of Us” by Grover Washington Jr. and Bill Withers. As this song falls under the R&B genre, the targeted audience, at least in the modern age, is African-Americans (due to the history of R&B with that community), as well as the younger people of the world, mostly adolescents to young adults. - R&B music videos typically attempt to catch the audience sense of attraction. - Older R&B music videos showed men as sophisticated and charming, wearing suits, which attracted to the female audience. - Modern R&B music videos show men as attractive and strong. Most men in modern R&B are tattooed and shirtless, attracting most younger women and showing themselves as strong and wealthy. - The artists in modern R&B also have outfits which include, but aren’t limited to: no shirt, or some plain shirt, a strapped back hat, and some sort of dark pants. This gives the look of a stereotypical “person o...
I chose the people in my group because they are the only people I actually feel pretty comfortable with someone that isn't school. I met George in the band and became friends with him. Last year we went on an overnight field trip and George and I spent time together. We continued to be friends up til now and both are still in the band. I met Juliana through the band as well. I mainly got to know her on the field trip too but started talking to her more later on in the year. I met Jocelyn in study hall last year and also had geometry with them. I went to Jocelyn quince around in January. George also attended the quince he was invited by Jocelyn. We all know each other by coincidence and all met each other on our own. I spend a good amount of time with the members of my group and we get along pretty well. We are all Hispanic. George plays trombone in the band. I play trumpet in the band. Juliana plays Bass drum in the band. Jocelyn likes art and paints and draws. George also likes t...
Comments
Post a Comment